My journey into Doula Springs began in 2006 with the birth of my daughter. I had already been supporting mothers through their pregnancy journeys for several years with prenatal massage before my own initiation, which introduced me the presence of Doulas and the nuances of support during the childbearing year. I began attending births as a Doula in 2007 becoming certified with DONA International in 2009.
Currently I attend births as a Doula and Midwife Assistant. The passion of my practice is bringing Craniosacral Therapy and Massage to mothers and newborns to support their tremendous journey. I also offer childbirth education classes tailored to individual families to meet the needs of those with unusual circumstances, wild schedules or specific needs.
- Graduate of Colorado Institute of Massage Therapy 2004 with training in Neuromuscular Therapy and Prenatal Massage.
- Certified in Salt Scrub treatments
- Began studying belly binding in 2005.
- Began attending births as a Doula in 2007.
- Certified Birth Doula with DONA International 2009
- Certified Childbirth Educator with CAPPA 2010.
- Experienced in group settings & specializing in private classes since 2008.
- Midwife assistant to Jessica Nipp at Holistic Home Birth since 2013.
- Pursuing certification in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy with the Colorado School of Energy Studies, Boulder Colorado. Certification completion date June 2014.